Prev: [SG2] close assault query Next: RE: Ship Stand Questions

Re: NAC? Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE]

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:52:29 -0600
Subject: Re: NAC? Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE]

***
Actually, I rather like it, though I'd prefer y draig goch.

Before he was a king, he was a prince.

</pre>

The one formerly called prince?
;)
***

And what a court that would be!

Actually, y draig goch means the red dragon, a symbol of Wales, and
before
a King of England, a Prince of Wales(normally).

However, I've thought even more, and if the NAC fleet personnel is not
entirely homogeneous, the griffon would make a good symbol for combined
Brit/repatriated-formerly-rebellious-colonial units.

Can someone refresh my memory as to what part/house of England is/was
represented by the griffon?

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: [SG2] close assault query Next: RE: Ship Stand Questions