Prev: Re: [Fwd: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd) Next: Re: [Fwd: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)

Re: [Fwd: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:46:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [Fwd: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)

Allan Goodall:
> To put this even marginally on topic, what IS the status of the colony
worlds in Tuffleyverse? Has anyone worked out the government systems of
the
colonies and the home worlds? Are they all some form of
democracy/republic/constitutional monarchy? Or are there any really
weird
governments out there.

Given that you've been on the list while we've discussed the Alarishi
Empire, I assume you mean "are there any really weird governments in the
NAC
/ FSE / ESU / NSL " ?