Prev: Re: [SG] Bell Curve, was Re: Oerjan Dreams Next: rolling more or less dice for SG2 vehicles/weapons/armour

Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 09:28:01 +0100
Subject: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams

Alan Brain wrote:

>>When you design LAWs for a living, your perspective sometimes >>gets
a bit odd :-/

>Yours is the firm that makes the Karl Gustav 84mm , known in Oz as
>the "Charlie Swede" or "Gutsache", right?

Carl is spelled with a C, but otherwise correct <g>

>We accidentally found the best Anti-personnel round for the Swede one
>day at the range. It's ILLUM.

Only if you fight in a place where you don't mind starting fires. Using
the illumination rounds for anti-personnel work is *not* a good idea in
forests (unless you do it during a rain- or snowstorm), when you're
clearing a house you want to use yourself afterwards, etc.

IIRC it's also considered an "inhumane weapon", whatever *that* is :-/

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [SG] Bell Curve, was Re: Oerjan Dreams Next: rolling more or less dice for SG2 vehicles/weapons/armour