Prev: Re: What is the location of the rebel base? Next: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:18:50 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

Sorry but do you mean actual mini's or stats for the ships?

Minis: As you've been told, Toys-R-Us, the Dollar Stores, but they're
getting
hard to find.  Since I can't paint to save my soul, I really like the
micromachine ships.  There are pictures of my Micromachine ships
including
both Mon-Calamari at:
http://www.pcisys.net/~stanczyk/ships.htm

Stats: Dean's Sci-Fi Crossover 2000 has stats for both at:
http://scificrossover.homestead.com/2K.html
Dean's been helping me develop more stats for different ships but I
don't have
anything ready for release yet.  Work has been a MAJOR pain lately.

Mike

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Dave Pullen wrote:

> Do any of you know of anywhere where I can get my recently formed
Rebel