Prev: [DS] Ch*t (was [SG2] vehicle weapons vs. infantry) Next: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:56:24 -0600
Subject: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

***
Do any of you know of anywhere where I can get my recently formed Rebel
fleet some Mon-Calamari Cruisers? Around heavy/battle-cruiser size would
be
ideal.
***

Helps a bit if we know from which country you're writing. In the US, for
the MicroMachines, I think most of the Toys-R-Us's, legalistic scourges
of
the web, are about tapped out. However, still a good place to try, as
well
as Kay-Bee's and their subsidiary, Toy Liquidators, and now, I guess,
dollar stores.

Heck, I'm still seeing these in supermarkets and pharmacies. At a
greater
price, mind you, but that's the reason you can find long OOP toys there;
strong instinct to not discount, even though these places have high
turnover marketing. Go figure. (No, don't respond to this part of the
post.
;->= )

These are about 2.5-3", I think, so good fits for medium-to-large GZG's,
but rounder, so both volumetric and surface area, PSB-able bigger if you
wish.

As an aside, there are two MC cruisers; one called simply MC Cruiser,
one
called MC Rebel Cruiser. The first is the one with 'wings'; I use the
second as a squadron/fleet leader. I think it's a bigger ship, though
about
the same size in MM form. In the three pack with the first, there maybe
(different versions of the packs) a rebel speeder bike. Either keep, or
see
if someone on the list wants. The figure is big for the 9-packs of figs,
small for the GZG 25's, but squeak-able in either direction.

Sorry, haven't had the ships out for awhile, so most of the above is
provisional on me checking at home.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: [DS] Ch*t (was [SG2] vehicle weapons vs. infantry) Next: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?