Prev: Re: [FT] Salvo Missile Range + Plasma Bolt question Next: SG2 vehicles vs infantry

[SG2] large games (batallion level and up)

From: "Claus Paludan" <cpaludan@w...>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:13:45 +0100
Subject: [SG2] large games (batallion level and up)

Hi all,

do any of you have any experience with playing large games like
batallion level
 and up. I ask because we might try someting this large in my wargaming
club. I
t will probably not be a tank heavy setup, but mainly grunts and set in
WW2. Is
 it possible?? Does it take too long to complete a turn(I know it'll
take longe
r of course), does the command level rules function at theese high
levels??

What are your experience with this??

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Paludan