Prev: Re: Painting, Airbrush Questions Next: Re: Painting, Airbrush Questions

[FMI] FULL METAL IDIOT

From: Denny Graver-Elstree <denny.graver@b...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 17:56:49 -0000
Subject: [FMI] FULL METAL IDIOT

	Thinking about running a small-ish FMA pbem game , anyone
interested
?
	Just checking interest levels at the moment.  Each of 2-4
players
would handle a squad, and would be expected to have read the rules, or
at
least have a 'Working' knowledge of the system :)

	Rather than clog the list, please reply to my home address
neomatrix@btinternet.com

it in er
ror, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information
in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may
contain
 personal views which are not the views of the BBC, unless specifically
stated.

Prev: Re: Painting, Airbrush Questions Next: Re: Painting, Airbrush Questions