Prev: Re: [FT] Salvo Missile Range Next: Re: SG2 questions, mostly shooting from vehicles

Re: Thanks! re: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas?

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 09:56:08 +1100
Subject: Re: Thanks! re: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas?

G'day,

 >Have you seen the movie?

Derek made me go, but I kept my eyes shut through most of it ;)

 >The bugs in the TV show look a triffle
 >smaller to me, but still BIG. I may
 >have to go with oversize.

Sounds good to me. In that case the scaled version of my suggestion
would
the same except give the tanker multiple DFFGs of the biggest size, but
single fire control, and state they must always fire at the same target.

Hopefully that's a bit closer to the mark ;)

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT] Salvo Missile Range Next: Re: SG2 questions, mostly shooting from vehicles