Prev: RE: [FT] Salvo Missile Range Next: Pictures of OU power armour available yet?

re: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas?

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 09:44:58 -0500
Subject: re: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas?

> Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:33:43 -0600
> From: devans@uneb.edu
> Subject: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas? (whoops,
and Al
iens FMA)

> I'm getting a fair number of micromachine sets, and while I have
plenty of
> uses for the warriors and hoppers in various schemes, I'll be having a
> surfeit of other things in the packs, such as drop and retrieval
ships.
> However, my main wondering was if anyone had worked up the tanker
bugs,
> perhaps a tad large in DSII scale, and the plasma launchers, maybe
even a
> tad small.
>
> I think the tankers, while mollasses slow,  would be doing 'pop up'
attacks
> out of the ground with mean weapon stats, while the plasma bugs would
tend
> to be objectives, with some defensive fire possible, but I'd like to
know
> if anyone has done any of this yet.

[snip]

> The_Beast
>
> - -Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

i'm going from memory until i can find my notes at home.

since the bugs are organic, i've tried the growth-stage idea.  try a
tanker:

Tanker Bug
----------
young - DFFG/1, basic FC, cost = 1 x PA
adult - DFFG/2, enhanced FC, cost = 2 x PA
old   - DFFG/3, superior FC, cost = 3 x PA
- to balance them out, they move 5"/turn.

Hopper Bug
like a Warrior, but move = 2 x Warrior

that's all i can remember for now.

dave

Prev: RE: [FT] Salvo Missile Range Next: Pictures of OU power armour available yet?