Prev: Re: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas? (whoops, and Aliens FMA) Next: RE: [FT] Salvo Missile Range

Need help on a campaign spreadsheet...

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 20:03:08 -0500
Subject: Need help on a campaign spreadsheet...

I've been working on converting (and improving) my Full Thrust / Stellar
Conquest campaign spreadsheet to Excel 95.  I would like someone to look
over what I've done so far and give me feedback.  They need to be Excel
literate, and have played Stellar Conquest (optional).

The basic idea is to automate most of the record keeping, and
scaleability through formulas and references.  The "Masters" sheet is
for the GM only and contains all of the red background cells.  Red
background cells have core data that is referenced throughtout the
spreadsheed and only the GM should tinker with theses BEFORE beginning a
campaign(they're used for scaleability).  The "Template Sheet" is what
the players will see, and use when copied into there sheets.  The rest
of the sheets are blank.  Light blue background cells are for gamers to
enter data.  The white background cells are for the GM to update gamers
records, contain formulas to present useful info to the gamer and GM,
etc.

If anyone out there is interested, please e-mail me and I will e-mail
you what I have done so far...

IAS