Prev: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas? (whoops, and Aliens FMA) Next: Re: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas? (whoops, and Aliens FMA)

RE: WCC pic q and an SG2/FMA capability Q for GeneThieves

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:32:52 -0800
Subject: RE: WCC pic q and an SG2/FMA capability Q for GeneThieves

Sorry to take so long to answer, just got back from Bonn.

1: Found the shuttles at KayBee Micro Machines Star Wars Proto Type line
(also
has ATAT walkers, X-Wing, Y-Wing and Snow Speeder) small model of the
ProtoType

is includes.  Comes with 2 20-25mm Star Wars figures

2: I had them move 8" with no terrain effects.	2D10 works better than
D10x2
(gives the Human a slim but fighting chance).  Of Course Terror effects
if they

get too close.

Michael Brown