Prev: Re: [DS] Minefield clearing pondering Next: RE: WCC pic q and an SG2/FMA capability Q for GeneThieves

[DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas? (whoops, and Aliens FMA)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:33:43 -0600
Subject: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas? (whoops, and Aliens FMA)

I'm getting a fair number of micromachine sets, and while I have plenty
of
uses for the warriors and hoppers in various schemes, I'll be having a
surfeit of other things in the packs, such as drop and retrieval ships.
However, my main wondering was if anyone had worked up the tanker bugs,
perhaps a tad large in DSII scale, and the plasma launchers, maybe even
tad small.

I think the tankers, while mollasses slow,  would be doing 'pop up'
attacks
out of the ground with mean weapon stats, while the plasma bugs would
tend
to be objectives, with some defensive fire possible, but I'd like to
know
if anyone has done any of this yet.

I'm hoping to get an action fleet  brain bug to run with the mm 3-pack
chariot bugs, but haven't a clue how I'd use it in gaming. ;->=

Maybe an SST version of the Alien's GET BURKE scenerio?

Buggers, that reminds me: I'd also like a brief description of the
Aliens
boardgame run 3-D under FMA. I love running the boardgame 3-D with
regular
rules, and am very intrigued by the variant!

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [DS] Minefield clearing pondering Next: RE: WCC pic q and an SG2/FMA capability Q for GeneThieves