Prev: Re: SG2 vehicle targeting not good enough? Next: Re: New Pod armaments (Boarding Pods)

Re: UNSC Pics-Anyone have them?

From: Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 23:17:45 GMT
Subject: Re: UNSC Pics-Anyone have them?

In message <3A00959A.D5672472@pacbell.net>
	  Mark Reindl <mreindl@pacbell.net> wrote:

> I'm looking for pics of UNSC ships, specifically the light carrier, as
> I'm trying to figure out exactly how to assemble this sucker.  From
what
> I can figure, there are several different ways that it can be done (as
> far as the mounting of the fighter bays and front section) but I would
> like to see how it is *supposed* to be done.	Any help would be
greatly
> appreciated.	Also, are there any stats floating around out there for
> these?  I'd like to start using them, since they are, IMNSHO, the best
> looking ships yet.
>
> Mark

Well, I don't have any pics, _yet_ and I don't actually have the light
carrier figure, but in comparison with the others I think mount the
fighter bay horizontally (launch doors on the sides, rather than the top
and bottom), and the 'Y' shaped bit at the front vertically - but thats
just a guess.

I posted a set of designs to the list a while back, but they were a
fairly early development, and I re-thought a lot of things since them.
I'll be putting revised designs up on my web site - when I put up the
website (in a few weeks).

Alternatively, Paul Radford has a set of designs on his web site -
unfortunately I've lost the URL ATM :-(

But his site is on the Full Thrust webring:

http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=ftnet&list

There are other designs under development as well, probably better than
mine :-)

I agree, they are Cool looking ships (which is why I have a few), but
try finding UN symbol decals!

Charles

Prev: Re: SG2 vehicle targeting not good enough? Next: Re: New Pod armaments (Boarding Pods)