Prev: RE: Fighter details Next: Re: Fighter details

[SG] Tom's vehicle question

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:33:33 +1100
Subject: [SG] Tom's vehicle question

G'day guys,

Tom asked:

 >Anyone know if Eureka has got molds
 >for turrets for their BMP-60 chassis and
 >if either Jon or KR is going to put them out?
 >That and the OU Grav tank in 25mm were both
 >rather excellent pieces I thought. I don't know if Nic R is
 >lurking, but I'd love to know what's up in the
 >line of vehicles - They seem to have a good sculptor down there

To which Nic replied (via Beth):

"Thanks for the question. At the moment we don't
have anything new in the vehicle line ready, these
were both things that I thought would sell well,
but haven't been the success we hoped.

You will have to ask Jon ond KR about wether
they will bother, so far as I know neither of them were that keen.

I can put something on the 100 Club for the
turret request, we will make vehicles in there too,
but we want the customer to say yes and give us an
order before we make things that only I think will sell.

All the best

Nic"

Hope that helps guys.

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: RE: Fighter details Next: Re: Fighter details