Prev: Re: Kra'Vak Roles Next: Back in action

Re: [SG/DS] Scenarios (Pyramid Article)

From: "William Spencer" <williamspencer@h...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:24:17 PDT
Subject: Re: [SG/DS] Scenarios (Pyramid Article)

Nope, you don't have to subscribe to Pyramid to see the article - at the

moment, it's in their "free sample issue" section...and, at least in
theory,
articles relating to Steve Jackson products are free for all and sundry
access. (The idea is that if you bought any of their games, you should
be
able to get info about'em.)