Prev: Re: [SG] New pictures Next: Epicast

Re: UNSC Ships

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:42:31 +0100
Subject: Re: UNSC Ships

> Are there any designs for the UNSC ships out there at all? There was
> only a couple of the Ship Registry.

There are a few designs. Nothing "official" of course, so you should
feel free to use whatever you like the look of, or of inventing your
own. No doubt the people who have come up with stats will respond to
this thread....

> Any rumours of what weaponry they have or might have?

People have different opinions. Some people think that they have
large spinal mount weapons, others don't. Some people think they use
large numbers of pulse torps (possibly including larger variants),
others think they have some sort of rail gun, others think they have
some sort of heavy beam weapon. Again you should feel free to use
whatever you like.

> And whether or not FB3 would be in the works and
> whether or not the minor nations and	UNSC might be in them?

No idea. I think that all anyone can say is that if there ever is an
FB3 then the UNSC will probably be in it.

> And any idea of when FT2 would be out?

I think you mean FT3 as the current version is the second edition. No
word at present. I wouldn't expect it before 2002 at the earliest,
unless Jon has been keeeping very quiet about work in progress. ;-)

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: [SG] New pictures Next: Epicast