Prev: Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion Next: Re: [DS2] net software Q

[FT] SSD question

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:17:40 -0700
Subject: [FT] SSD question

I'm just curious how others have been creating their SSD's for an
exhibition
game?  I recently did a few using the bit mapped "ship bits" which can
be found
on the web.  These looked nice but the trouble was there were quite a
number of
pages of just ship diagrams and an additional page for orders.	This
seemed to
cause much shuffling of paper which distracted from the game.

In my next game I'm more inclined to use the SSD and Order sheet from
the back
of the FB1 book, and draw by hand the pertinent systems.  I'm wondering
if
anyone else has suggestions or experiences as to the best way to handle
SSD's
(keeping them neatly confined to one page)?

Prev: Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion Next: Re: [DS2] net software Q