Prev: KV Battle of Saturn Next: [FT] SSD question

Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion

From: krs@g...
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:05:05 -0700
Subject: Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion

Mike,

We're doing 200 demo sets for them, and may do a
"made for Mage Knight" terrain set based on our
Battleground (non-geohex) designed terrain.  These
terrain pieces sell at a $6.50 to 12.50 per set of one to
three pieces.  The purpose-made mats will be 3 feet by 3
feet, no info on price for those as yet.  As you can see
we have a terrain system to sell to that age group, and
this game should be the vehicle for us.  The game is the
brain child of Jordan Weisman of Battletech fame and
should be a success.

KR