Prev: RE: [SG2] Element Description Format - draft 0.5 - RFC Next: Re: permanent armor

Re: Jerrymeister's archives

From: Jerry Han <jhan1@h...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:22:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Jerrymeister's archives

Howdy!

> Subject: Re: Jerrymeister's archives
> Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:27:52 -0400
> From: Allan Goodall <awg@sympatico.ca>
> On Sat, 14 Oct 2000 16:21:14 -0400, Jerry Han <jhan1@home.com> wrote:
>
> >You know, this never occurred to me.  (8-)  Oh well, I've met all my
> >project deadlines anyway, so I don't think retribution will come too
> >soon.  (8-)
>
> Not to worry... I'm not in the same department. *G* Well, okay, we're
both in
> Corporate IT but in different sub-departments!

But we both report to the same Director.  (8-)

> Question, Jerry. How far back does your archive go? I remember posting
one or
> two messages with some cloaking device ideas in Full Thrust but I
can't find
> them at home. I checked the archive a few months ago and can't find
it. Just
> wondering if it was "pre-archive".

July 1996, so pretty far back.	However, the only things being
searched by the new engine are things written in 2000 -- anything
earlier than that is available, but not searchable.

And from a different email...

<laserlight@quixnet.net>
> wrote:
>
> >And they let you have sharp objects??
>
> Well, he DOES work in the web development area. It's not like he works
for
> Circulation, Finance, and Admin. *duck*

Hmmm.  I detect an email account in danger of deletion.

(8-)

JGH
--
** Jerry Han - jhan1@home.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan **
    "I dream of rain; I dream of gardens in the desert sand

Prev: RE: [SG2] Element Description Format - draft 0.5 - RFC Next: Re: permanent armor