Prev: RE: Re:Armor Next: Re: Jerrymeister's archives

RE: [SG2] Element Description Format - draft 0.5 - RFC

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:16:24 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG2] Element Description Format - draft 0.5 - RFC

I agree. Very difficult to read and easy to get a grouping off. But some
good
ideas. I would prefer a paragraph style:

Squad Type/Identifier  (Strength)
Armor/Mobility/Sensors
Teams: Quality/Leadership/Morale/Fatigue, #, W, FP/I
  1) QLMF, #, elements, Weapon, FirePower/Impact
  2) QLMF, #, elements, Weapon, FP/I
Notes:
  Anything not covered

So to Use some of the examples Tom gave:

Platoon Cmdr	Indv (1)
A/M/S: 3/6/-
Teams: Q/L/M/F, #, W, FP/I
  1) V1CR, 1, AAG, 3/4
Notes:
  Platoon Commander

GMS Team 1 (2)
A/M/S:	3/6/-
Teams: Q/L/M/F, #, W, FP/I
  1) R2CR, 1, GMS, 6/6
	   1, BAR, 3/3
Notes:
  #2 is ammo carrier for 1

Rifle Sq1 (8)
A/M/S: 3/6/-
Teams: Q/L/M/F, #, W, FP/I
  1) R1CR, 4, AAG, 3/4
  2) R2CR, 3, AAG, 3/4
	   1, GAW, 7/4
Notes:

Takes up a little more room, but is easier to read.

Disclaimer: I only play Stargrunt about once per year,
so weigh any comments appropriately.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net