Prev: RE: [SG2] [DS2] articulation - a final thought Next: Re: [DS2] newbie Q

Re: [SG2] [DS2] articulation - a final thought

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 23:15:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2] [DS2] articulation - a final thought

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000 12:44:20 +1000, "Owen Glover"
<oglover@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

>Actually i think in most cases you'll find a reasonable fit between
Jon's DS
>and SG if you remeber the APSW team. So, for the NSL how about a 4 man
Rifle
>Team and a 2 man APSW team (Tom didn't raise these in his discussion
but
>think these might best cover the PPG aspect in DS)?

Owen, good idea! I'm going to have to try doing this in my SG2 games.

Of course, I think from our earlier comments Tom and I realize that
SG2's
morale system is too forgiving. This is especially the case with small
units.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: RE: [SG2] [DS2] articulation - a final thought Next: Re: [DS2] newbie Q