Prev: RE: Ftl tugs, mass and psb question Next: Re:Armor

Re: Ftl tugs, mass and psb question

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:14:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Ftl tugs, mass and psb question

Brian Bell said:
> I, too, can live with 20% for tugs. It provides a more efficient
fighting
> force and provides benifits that normal FTL does not (i.e. can move
objects
> without having to fit them with FTL).
>
> For a tournament or one-off that allows non-FTL ships, perhaps a 15%
penalty
> should be applied to the non-FTL force?

Oerjan suggested 10%, and that seems about right from the Islamic Fed
battles I've had.  You gain a bit more mass than that by dropping your
FTL
but you lose a few hull boxes, plus the option to FTL out any ships that
are
about to be overwhelmed.

Prev: RE: Ftl tugs, mass and psb question Next: Re:Armor