Prev: Re: Help for Oerjan Next: RE: [SGII] Re First SG2 game

Re: New site?

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 19:56:00 -0400
Subject: Re: New site?

Chris DeBoe wrote:

> And some overconfident neurotic will be running a Full Thrust
> battle, "First CanAm", on Sunday morning.

Has any 'consensus' (yeah, right) been reached as far as set-up, how
sides will
be chosen (given the fact that there will almost certainly be lots more
from
Here as opposed to There), etc.

I mean, come-on, we only have 4 months to hash this out after all.

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Prev: Re: Help for Oerjan Next: RE: [SGII] Re First SG2 game