Prev: Re: Wow... Wrong list? Next: Re: Help for Oerjan

Re: Wow... Wrong list?

From: "Joe Ross" <ft4breedn@h...>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 22:25:21 GMT
Subject: Re: Wow... Wrong list?

>What did you like about Prefect?  I'm planning on putting together
modular
>campaign rules (so if you don't want Intel, Politics, and Economics,
you
>can
<snip>
Well, the whole point of gaming is to create something that is not, and
cannot be.. taking over a system always made me feel like a Prefect.. I
have
all the power of and entire armada of vessels, several million troops at
my
disposal... and one punity planetary system that dares to defy my
God-given
right to do as I please... Anyway.. I especially liked the planning and
strategy involved with taking over an entire system. You had to start
from
their surrender (if they were lucky enough to be presented with one) and

plan your way backward in time all the way to the ultimate desicion to
give
the "green light" to invade. It is an awesome feeling seeing a plan come

together. One of the greatest things in Prefect was the quantification
of
your own creations (leviathans and centurions alike)... and how they
could
ultimately affect the outcome of a system invasion.
Anyway.. There you go..
Joe

http://profiles.msn.com.

Prev: Re: Wow... Wrong list? Next: Re: Help for Oerjan