Prev: Re: Help for Oerjan Next: Re: Wow... Wrong list?

Re: Wow... Wrong list?

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 18:09:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Wow... Wrong list?

rules,
and

Sorry, I thought that indicated you had _recently_ signed up.

What did you like about Prefect?  I'm planning on putting together
modular
campaign rules (so if you don't want Intel, Politics, and Economics, you
can
ignore them), and we all know that "stealing from one source is
plagiarism,
stealing from many sources is masterful research."

And, despite Nikolai Ivanovich Lobachevsky, let's _not_ start a Lehrer
thread from that.

Prev: Re: Help for Oerjan Next: Re: Wow... Wrong list?