Prev: Re: Help for Oerjan Next: Re: Help for Oerjan

Re: Wow... Wrong list?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 22:59:30 +0100
Subject: Re: Wow... Wrong list?

>I should add...stick around, some of the most amazing ideas for
>rules/ships/units
>gets discussion here.
>
>Donald Hosford

I've always found that one of the best things about this list is the
friendliness ond lighthearted attitude of the vast majority of the
participants. Even when things ramble way off-topic it seems to be taken
in
good spirit, with only the occasional nudge when some people feel it has
drifted just a bit too far and some listers need to take a quick reality
check (now where's that D12...?). Flame wars are rare-to-nonexistant,
and
even when we start insulting each other's national pride it's all taken
very tongue in cheek!
Welcome to a happy little band of loonies from all parts of the
geographical and political spectrum who, amazingly, seem to get on well
most of the time......

Jon (GZG)

>Donald Hosford wrote:
>
>> Wrong list?	hehehehehehe...Around here "anything" flys -- so long as
>>you can
>> relate to one of GZG's games or histories...  :-)
>>
>> (Sometimes discussions of future countries drift into here and
now...)

>> Donald Hosford
>>
>> Joe Ross wrote:
>>
>> > I thought I had signed up for a GZG list... You know..  new rules,
and
>> > questions about existing ones?... Some how I stumbled onto a
nationality
>> > list... woops..
>> >
>> > So how many people have planetary/system conquset rules?... ala
Prefect..