Prev: Re: New site? Next: Re: Wow... Wrong list?

Re: Help for Oerjan

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 15:50:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Help for Oerjan

>The funniest thing I read was a take-off on the I. AM. CANADIAN. ad but
it
was
>for Quebec. I can't remember all of it, but there was something about
speaking
>Quebecois and something else, NOT English OR French. And "I can proudly
smoke
>during church services". You had to be there, I guess. *S*

well, this has ranged into the rediculously off topic, but in the spirit
of
the discussion, if anyone is actually interested in any of these ads, go
to:

www.adcritic.com

and look under their top 10/top 100.   The "I am Canadian" rant is
there,
and so is the "I am NOT Canadian".  As are the "Wazzzup" ads and several
parodies (most of which are really funny).

But don't bother unless you have a reasonably fast net connection, or
don't
mind waiting for streaming video to download...

Adrian Johnson
adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca
	AND
acjhumber@yahoo.ca

Prev: Re: New site? Next: Re: Wow... Wrong list?