Prev: Re: Help for Oerjan Next: Re: New site?

Re: New site?

From: "Joe Ross" <ft4breedn@h...>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 17:48:16 GMT
Subject: Re: New site?

>As for the nationality debate, you have to be around for a while but in

>fact
>it's all very playful. This group isn't anti-such-and-such a

<snip>

Actually, I have been around for several years, off and on, but now that
am getting up to 50 emails a day on rather off topic subjects, it gets
irritating.. I understand it is all in good fun... sorry to be a "stick
in
the mud".

Anyway.. I am over it..
So to be totally hypocrital, is anyone here an MS Access guru? I am
trying
to code a database/ship creator and can't figure  a few things out.
Kinda
need some help.
Joe

http://profiles.msn.com.

Prev: Re: Help for Oerjan Next: Re: New site?