Prev: Re: Help for Oerjan Next: Re: I. Am. Anglian! (was Re: Help for Oerjan)

Images of SG15 Powered Armor?

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@n...>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 00:23:29 -0500
Subject: Images of SG15 Powered Armor?

Hey All:

	A new e-mail address, a new question:

	I'm rather enthusiastic about Jon's new 15mm Stargrunt figs,
particularly the powered armor figs.  Does anyone have images of these
new figs I can peruse?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"The human race divides itself politically into those who want
	people to be controlled and those who have no such desire"

				      --Robert A. Heinlein
				      "The Notebooks of Lazarus Long"

E-MAIL: siefertma@netzero.com	     WWW:
http://www.homegame.org/siefert
=

Prev: Re: Help for Oerjan Next: Re: I. Am. Anglian! (was Re: Help for Oerjan)