Prev: EU Heavies and Japanese PAs Next: Help for Oerjan

Re: EU Heavies and Japanese PAs

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 19:44:36 -0400
Subject: Re: EU Heavies and Japanese PAs

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000 10:57:47 -0700, "Eli Arndt"
<emu2020@wattosjunkyard.com>
wrote:

> I know they're new and all, but has anyone actually seen the EU Heavy
Infantr
> and Japanese PAs?

I've got an order in with Jon for the new Japanese PAs. I'll post a
review and
pics once I get them. In spite of them coming across the ocean, I expect
have them within 3 to 4 days after they're shipped.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: EU Heavies and Japanese PAs Next: Help for Oerjan