Prev: Aliens soundtrack Next: EU Heavies and Japanese PAs

Re: [COMMERCIAL] Latest update and Christmas Offer!

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 18:06:34 +1000
Subject: Re: [COMMERCIAL] Latest update and Christmas Offer!

> Anyway to get images of the new stuff from GZG?  One ofthe problems my
friends and I in the US have with buyign GZG stuff, is we seldom know
what
it looks like until GeoHex gets it and it's on the shelf.  Considering
GeoHex seldom carries an entire range, we'd rather just order from
overseas.

At the Eureka site we're working on illustrating the full GZG catalogue
(now
that the AB one is finished) and after that, when new stuff gets to Nic,
it
should be up on the site with pictures in short order.

Jeremy Sadler
Webmaster - stargrunt.com
webmaster@stargrunt.com

Prev: Aliens soundtrack Next: EU Heavies and Japanese PAs