Prev: first SG2 game Next: [FT] Varient fighter question

Re: Bugs! (and other alien life forms)

From: Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 18:40:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Bugs! (and other alien life forms)

On the subject of spiky insectoids does anyone know of any figures of
the following?

Other Starship Troopers bug designs, especially those in the TV series
- hmm.. on a related subject, how about transport bugs in FT scale (for
a different breed of bio-ship).

Shadows from Babylon 5 (I'd expect Harlequin to do these, but have seen
no sign as yet).

Species 8472 (or whatever) from Voyager - big 3-legged aliens!

Or other things of this ilk?

If not, can I tempt GZG to do these <grovel> Please? </Grovel>

Charles

Prev: first SG2 game Next: [FT] Varient fighter question