Prev: [FT] Mini Related Questions and More Thrust Missiles Next: Re: [SG] boarding action inspiration

Valiant Starships Available!

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 21:42:27 -0400
Subject: Valiant Starships Available!

I happened to be surfing some sites for and I took a glance in at the
Valiant
site. They are now stating that the Stardate 3000 ships are available!

I haven't heard from them yet, but I just put in an order with them.
They have
an online order form, but it simply e-mails your order to an address.
The
order form does NOT ask for your credit card, so I'm assuming there's
some
sort of follow-up. (Personally, I'd prefer that it DID ask for your
e-mail.
It's too easy for someone, for instance, to come on here and say, "I
just sent
in an order" and get a spoofed e-mail asking for their credit card
number.)

But the good news is that the Valiant ships are once again available,
and they
have some I had never even heard of.

The web site, for those whe are interested, is:

http://www.veltd.net/

The direct like to the Stardate 3000 stuff is:

http://www.veltd.net/stardate.htm

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: [FT] Mini Related Questions and More Thrust Missiles Next: Re: [SG] boarding action inspiration