Prev: Re: [DS] Font Next: Valiant Starships Available!

[FT] Mini Related Questions and More Thrust Missiles

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 10:12:07 +1100
Subject: [FT] Mini Related Questions and More Thrust Missiles

G'day guys,

Thanks for the kind responses, Derek was pleased to hear all his hard
webpage work hadn't been completely off. The gallery will grow with time

(i.e. when I remember to borrow the digital camera from work as I can't
afford to get Derek's SLR a zoom lens!), so I'll give you a heads up
when
we add anything interesting.

 >I do have a somewhat different
 >proposal for MT missiles though.
 >I found Derek's proposal just a
 >bit too complex. Of course that's very,
 >very much IMHO, others
 >may differ etc etc

You ideas look good as a two stage SM (might try and see what reaction I

can get with them in a game in the near future). Derek was trying to
stay
closer to the missile flavour of MT when he made his modifications and
they
actually play much easier than they read <while giving back one of my
thesis chapters yesterday my supervisor told me "as a writer you make a
good programmer!" ;) >. About the only thing we drop if we're tired or
lazy
are the sensor bits. But that's us, apples and oranges I guess ;)

Mmmm, I wonder if I two stage SMs mean I'll roll a 2 instead of a
1......
now there's a carrot if ever I saw one! ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [DS] Font Next: Valiant Starships Available!