Prev: Re: [SG] boarding action inspiration Next: Re: [OT] Looking for our GZGverse Japanese faction

RE: [SG] boarding action inspiration

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 15:51:01 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG] boarding action inspiration

The last lensmen book (Doc EE Smith) has some boarding actions
(kind-of).

The only other book I can think of offhand is "Space Marine" published
through the Evil Empire!
Memorable quote: "We're going in up it's arse!"

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[NPJB] Absorbent Sponge Sheesh'Ka'Baab
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta