Prev: [SG] boarding action inspiration Next: RE: [SG] boarding action inspiration

Re: [SG] boarding action inspiration

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:51:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] boarding action inspiration

Funny, I can't think of any books off the top of my head. Maybe one of
the
Margaret Weis has some, but I've only started a couple of those.

However...

There's always the opening to Star Wars IV. Several points in Star Trek,
whether TOS, movies or latest incarnations. Several Traveller products,
especially in the Azhanti High Lightening box have boardings as their
main
thrust. There's a boarding action in a couple of the Star Fleet Battles
Captain's Logs, but I don't have any handy. Fading Suns must have that
as a
thrust, as it's a major process in Noble Armada.

Sorry I'm shooting blanks tonight.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: [SG] boarding action inspiration Next: RE: [SG] boarding action inspiration