Prev: RE: [figures] Interesting development Next: RE: [figures] Interesting development

Re: Asymetric ships

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 08:34:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Asymetric ships

> --- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> > Unfortunately the Islamic Fed ships aren't lopsided,
> > so I may  have to change the ship designs to fit to mini's.

>[K. Heinz]Have you thought about mounting ships sideways ?
>Many minis have a definite
>up-down asymmetry, and some have a fairly plain bottom and a heaviliy
>turreted top - ideal for those asymmetric designs with all weapons on
one
>side.

Great idea. I don't do anything special for my assymetric ships (mostly
the
NI stealth ships). I just tend to imagine the mini yawed and pitched to
expose all weapons to one side or the other. Actually mounting the mini
this
way might be very cool.

Noam

Prev: RE: [figures] Interesting development Next: RE: [figures] Interesting development