Prev: Re: Asymetric ships Next: Re: Heavy Gear figs (was [OFFICIAL...)

Re: Asymetric ships

From: Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 20:26:02 +0100
Subject: Re: Asymetric ships

In message <002001c02b28$7e064440$8bf348a6@pent60>
	  "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> Unfortunately the Islamic Fed ships aren't lopsided, so I may
> have to change the ship designs to fit to mini's.  Meanwhile,
> does anyone know of asymetric ships?

Hmm.. the first that springs to mind is the old (discontinued?) NAC
Avalon class BDN and the NAC Ark Royal class fleet supercarrier, to a
lesser extent, many of the FB1 designs have _some_ asymmetry, while most
of the alien designs are largely symmetric. In fact the most symmetrical
GZG designs are the new IF and UNSC designs!

I'd just say keep you old designs, just choose (or invent) a nation/race
to assign them to.

Charles

Prev: Re: Asymetric ships Next: Re: Heavy Gear figs (was [OFFICIAL...)