Prev: [figures] Interesting development Next: Re: [figures] Interesting development

Re: [figures] Interesting development

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@h...>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 09:05:57 -0700
Subject: Re: [figures] Interesting development

Hi,

I'm sure that they would be slow to "print." However, it still makes
a very fast way to create a master for moulding. In fact, this may
make other modern microarmour manufacturers in the same league as GHQ.

Cheers,
Tony.

--

Prev: [figures] Interesting development Next: Re: [figures] Interesting development