Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC design Next: Re: [FT] various subsystems

Re: Stellar Wars Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

From: Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 14:00:02 +0100
Subject: Re: Stellar Wars Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

In message <OF6D3F5FFD.F9C37ABE-ON86256963.00069A91@uneb.edu> you wrote:

> ***
> Yeah, but the easiest way to figure out the volume of a figure is
> to determine the volume of water it displaces.
> ***
>
> Ok, wiseguy, what of my sugar cube Borg fleet?!?!? Carbon tet?!?!?
;->=

> Actually, I think Mr. Miller mentioned water displacement in the
rules, but
> I'll have to check when I get home.
>
> The point being, the whole process becomes silly at some point.
Whatever
> you're comfortable with, obviously, is the way to go. Mr. Taylor's
desire
> to have guns displayed approximate guns firing is more than
understandable.
> One-to-one correspondence might be a LITTLE obsessive. ;->=

Well, I gave up trying for a 121 correspondance on _every_ possible gun
quite
early on, and I was somewhat liberal in interpreting fire arcs :-)

Unfortunately, my Hard Drive had an attack of amnesia, so I lost my
latest
varients :-(

> You have to remember I've played with Micro Machines, where the
smallest
> fighter and the largest Death Star, the smallest shuttle and the
largest
> Borg cube, are all almost the same size. *heh heh*
>
> The_Beast
>
> -Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon
>
> One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
> Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Charles

Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC design Next: Re: [FT] various subsystems