Prev: RE: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Tech Level Differences

RE: Catalogue Crisis!!

From: "Kieran Rohan" <krs@g...>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:07:22 -0700
Subject: RE: Catalogue Crisis!!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of Jonathan Stott
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 10:49 AM
To: GZG list
Subject: Catalogue Crisis!!

Hi

I just recieved my GZG catalogue, and after googling over the
absolutly massive selection of minatures in all shapes and sizes, I
have a few questions before I order any.

First, how big are the models, is the size in the magazine a good
indication?

If you mean the ships, then no, the size in the catalog is NOT a good
indication of the actual size, but IS a good indication of relative size
one another.  Sizes range from 1/4" for the smallest Fighters to 5"
longer
for the Superdreadnoughts and Fleet Carriers.

Second, is there any difference between the different fleets?
-For example does the ESU prefer dreadnoughts or NAC prefer pulse
torps

Yes!  Those differences are spelled out in the Fleet Books!

KR, Geo-Hex

Thanks in advance to all who answer!
Jonathan
"Only two things are infinite, the universe
and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the
former."
- Albert Einstein
thegreatkraken@postmark.net

Prev: RE: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Tech Level Differences