Prev: Re: New DP9 Ship Minis Next: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:34:24 -0700
Subject: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

At 12:57 AM -0400 9/18/00, Laserlight wrote:
>  > >All the mini's I've completed have been ships, though, so now
>>  >need to figure out what to do with the bases.  Suggestions?
>>
>>  Well, I'd assume you have an environment in mind for these
>people -- city,
>>  asteroid, snowscape (depends on how white they are...) or
>whatever.
>>  Emulate it?  Maybe concrete sidewalks or asphalt for city, rock
>(duh ^_- )
>>  for asteroid, snowy stuff with low scrub for snowscape....
>
>Alarishi troops tend to fight inside, or on the surface of
>whatever body they happen to be on.  So urban would work, and so
>would Lunar dust.  My question was not "what environment" but
>"how to simulate".

I've done a few Space Marines with tile patterns on the bases and
hangar-deck style safety marks and signage as decoration. They work
fine, sadly these were for sale so I can't provide photos.

>  > *Starboard* shoulder joint?
>>
>>  I think it's pretty obvious all you've done is ships, most
>people just call
>>  that "right".... ^_-
>
>"Right" from the point of view of the person wearing the armor,
>not "right" as you look at it from in front.

oh, right
--

Michael Carter Llaneza

Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: New DP9 Ship Minis Next: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)