Prev: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG) Next: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)

Re: New DP9 Ship Minis

From: Corey Burger <burgundavia@c...>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:20:41 -0700
Subject: Re: New DP9 Ship Minis

Yes, as Jaime says, we often get screwed for being Canucks. And on the
wrong coast.

As for the DP9 stuff, yes it is expensive but it is good resin casting.

I am using both their lines as Japanese stuff, with the idea that the
samurai clans have big ships with conventional weapons will the ninja
clans
use ships with lots of fighters and needle beams.

Corey
-----
Email:burgundavia@crosswinds.net
Website:burgundavia.f2s.com

I think it would be superfluous in me to point out to your lordship that

this is a war
	Charles Francis Adams

Prev: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG) Next: Re: [Minis] AE (NSL) PA (SG)