Prev: [FT] - A couple more stange ideas Next: Re: [FT] - A couple more stange ideas

GZG spotted at Colours

From: "Nathan" <Nathan_at_Spring_Grove_UK@e...>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:50:23 +0100
Subject: GZG spotted at Colours

For any of you who were considering attending Colours
at Reading (UK) this weekend in view of the fuel crisis,
I can report that Jon was seen defending his usual pitch
in the main auditorium this evening.

Other traders are rolling in too, and we had dealt with
three further arrivals when I left circa 19:30. Speaking
with nearly twenty years' experience of the show, this
is well within the usual range for a Friday evening.

I don't know the situation regards filling stations in the
Reading area, but the trains seem to be running OK.

Nathan Girdler, Newbury & Reading Wargames Society
mailto:Nathan_at_Spring_Grove_UK@msn.com

Prev: [FT] - A couple more stange ideas Next: Re: [FT] - A couple more stange ideas