Prev: RE: [FT][computer] Has anyone considered... Next: Full Thrust Game, Saturday, 16 Sept MtVw, CA, USA

Re: Player Profile Page - RSVP SVP (Off-List!)

From: Jerry Han <jhan1@h...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:17:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Player Profile Page - RSVP SVP (Off-List!)

Hi Tom,

"Barclay, Tom" wrote:
> 1) Jerry, I'm not sure this info necessarily goes with player location
(or
> has to, at any rate), but I think said page should have a link to it
(ergo
> it will in-effect be part of same) - so a link can be provided to the
PL
> people (Mark?)

Oh, it was just meant as an observation that why have two different
player lists when you can just have one, especially since one bit of
information that's going to appear in a bio is where you're living at
the moment.  (8-)

JGH
--
** Jerry Han - jhan1@home.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan **
    "I dream of rain; I dream of gardens in the desert sand

Prev: RE: [FT][computer] Has anyone considered... Next: Full Thrust Game, Saturday, 16 Sept MtVw, CA, USA