Prev: Re: [OT] - Hmmm... an idea has sprouted!!! Next: J.U.M.P. After Action Wrap-Up

Re: [OT] - Hmmm... an idea has sprouted!!!

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@A...>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:55:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] - Hmmm... an idea has sprouted!!!

Brad Carlson wrote:

> I think this would be great.
>
> If there is a FAQ (and if there isn't, there probably should be) that
could the
> place for it.
>
> There is obviously a lot of FT stuff floating around in member
websites and
> rings, but having one place for key list info, FAQ, links, etc. can be
very
> useful.
>
> Other lists, for other games, have even put up summeries of arguments
that
> reoccur in the list on such a page, so that the next time ("Oh, no! --
not the
> 'Are martians really green thread' again!") you can cut it short and
send people
> to read what has been discussed before.

What a brilliant idea!	Just imagine guys (and doll)...fewer reoccuring
arguments!
How about putting the "old arguments" page linked to the others (player
loc/bios/archives/ect.)

> Just one newby's opinion...
>
> -Brad

Yes we have some subjects that are strictly TABOO around here...one
example is
GW...everyone relax...:-)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: [OT] - Hmmm... an idea has sprouted!!! Next: J.U.M.P. After Action Wrap-Up