Prev: Re: [FT] [OT?] Has anyone considered... Next: Re: [FT] [OT?] Has anyone considered...

Re: Anyone out there?

From: Jonathan Stott <thegreatkraken@p...>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 16:15:59 +0000
Subject: Re: Anyone out there?

> ...not right *now*, but I was in Manchester playing Full Thrust this
> past weekend (at GenCon) :-/ Now I'm back home in Sweden, but I met at
least a dozen British FT players there.

I know, I was one of the players in the 4 way battleship duel you had

> Dunno if there are any permanent shops selling FT stuff, but Jon
>seems to
have a fairly hectic schedule visiting various wargames >shows all
around the
UK. I spent far too much money buying more ship >models at GenCon, too
(most
of them were bargain-bin B5 Fleet Action, >but there were lots of them
so it
got expensive anyway...).

Okay, I'll bear that in mind, thanks anyway

> The two Fleet Books. The first is essential (completely revises the
> ship design system, 'cuz the one in the main rules is rather >broken),
the
second is highly recommended - but I was a playtester >for both of them,
so my
view might be somewhat biased :-/

> Most of the stuff in More Thrust has been superceded by the Fleet
> Books, so it's not *that* critical to get.

Thanks for the advice

Jonathan
"Only two things are infinite, the universe
and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the
former."
- Albert Einstein
thegreatkraken@postmark.net

Prev: Re: [FT] [OT?] Has anyone considered... Next: Re: [FT] [OT?] Has anyone considered...