Prev: Re: Anyone out there? Next: [OT] web ring

Re: Teske Field

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 23:15:48 +0200
Subject: Re: Teske Field

Paul Radford wrote:

>>Don't feel bad, Laserlight - this past Saturday I lost five heavy
>>fighters to a single PDS :-/
>
>Ahh yes, at the hands of the tremendously lucky Bryan Ash. :(

And against Barry in the second battle. Your CH had quite a bit more PD
firepower, but it somehow took two full turns to kill 5 fighters...
that squadron ended up with a single survivor in each battle :-/

>I was surprised that he only managed to take out five heavy fighters.
He
>must be slipping. :)

Slipping? I strongly doubt that - he averaged around 1.0 damage per
beam die during that game (the *normal* average is 0.8). Fortunately he
didn't get to fire that many dice until the last two turns, or I
would've been wiped out completely...

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Anyone out there? Next: [OT] web ring