Prev: Re: [FT] arcs in vector Next: Re: Alderson Drive

Alderson Drive

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 23:16:46 -0400
Subject: Alderson Drive

Jerry, I was reading through my copy of NSpace to see if there
were any details about the Alderson Force, and the answer is
"no."  The Langston Field abosrds energy on approximately a
fourth order relationship to the amount of energy coming in, but
that's not the Alderson drive.	All is says is that the Fifth
Force is generated by thermonuclear reactions.	If you want to
work out which stars are connected, I'd say you have to based it
on "how much thermonuclear activity is there in this star"--which
I guess you'd determine by mass and temperature?  Nyrath or other
astrometric experts, this would be a good place to chime in.

Prev: Re: [FT] arcs in vector Next: Re: Alderson Drive