Prev: [SG2] [FMA] Commo --> a digester's reply to Brian Next: Re: Arcs in vector

Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 20:59:44 -0400
Subject: Re: INSS MacArthur? Re: [OT] Alderson Drive

OK. Now I'm starting to get worried. I had this one also.  =80

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Prev: [SG2] [FMA] Commo --> a digester's reply to Brian Next: Re: Arcs in vector